Prof. Thomas Hazlett presented on a panel hosted by the Mercatus Center Technology Policy Program on May 18, 2011 for a preview discussion of the FCC’s 2011 Wireless Competition Report addressing questions:
- What does a proper analysis of wireless competition look like?
- What should we expect from the FCC’s report this year?
- How should the FCC address competition in the future?
For event details, see http://mercatus.org/events/fccs-wireless-competition-report-preview
- Thomas W. Hazlett, Professor of Law & Economics, George Mason University School of Law
- Joshua D. Wright, Associate Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law
- Robert M. Frieden, Professor of Telecommunications & Law, Penn State University
- Harold Feld, Legal Director, Public Knowledge