The Information Technology & Innovation Foundation hosted an event on spectrum allocation called Waves of Innovation: Spectrum Allocation in the Age of the Mobile Internet on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM.
Rayburn House Office Building
45 Independence Ave SW
Washington, DC 20515
- Rasika Abeysinghe, Director, Networks Solutions
- Neeta A. Bidwai, Senior Policy Advisor,Office of Senator Mark Warner
- Steven J. Crowley, Consulting Engineer, Steven J. Crowley P.E.
- Thomas W. Hazlett, Professor of Law and Economics, George Mason University
- Matthew Hussey, Legislative Assistant, Office of Senator Olympia Snowe
- Hal J. Singer, Managing Director and Principal, Navigant Economics
- Richard Bennett, Senior Research Fellow, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
Watch the Event: