The 2010 National Lawyers Convention of the Federalist Society held a panel on administrative law on limits to government and regulatory authority, with particular attention to the Comcast v. FCC case on Saturday, November 20, 2010 in Washington, D.C.
Administrative Law: Limits to Government and Regulatory Authority: Comcast v. FCC 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Prof. Marvin Ammori, Assistant Professor of Law, University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Law
- Hon. Ronald A. Cass, President, Cass & Associates, PC
- Prof. Thomas W. Hazlett, Professor of Law & Economics, George Mason University School of Law and Director of the Information Economy Project, The National Center for Technology and Law
- Mr. Austin Schlick, General Counsel, Federal Communications Commission
- Moderator: Hon. Diarmuid F. O’Scannlain, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit